Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Provider's Course Overview
The NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by Training Qualifications UK, a top UK awarding body.
How does the NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF) self-paced course work? What happens after I purchase it?
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment
- Once we have everything we need, you will have your course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework
- Observations will take place on arranged dates with your assessor
- Upon course completion, we will claim your TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
This NVQ Level 3 childcare course for the Children and Young People's Workforce is nationally recognised. The online course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required when working with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age.
What requirements are there?
Learners must be at least 16 years old, and they must secure a relevant work placement for observations to take place during the course. This can be paid or voluntary, and on a part-time or full-time basis.
What kind of setting is relevant to this course?
You may be working in a school or childcare centre, for example. Please note that if you work in a residential setting or with children under five years old, you would be more suitable for the Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare and the Level 3 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner, respectively.
How is the NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF) assessed?
This level 3 childcare qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the assessment methods you can expect will be completing written assignments of work that has been given to you, having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace, direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks, professional discussions over the phone and supplying us with work product evidence.
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF). Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Qualification handbook: course units to complete
Please click on the pdf button to download the course qualification handbook for the TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (RQF).
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to create a monthly payment plan if you cannot pay in full. You may pay in instalment for up to 12 months (subject to admin fees).
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Child Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.