Abrasive Wheels Online Course
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: The Learning Station (CPD)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
This course is usually completed in 2-3 hours, it can be paused at a given time and resumed later if you can’t complete it all at once. You have up to 3-months to complete the course of the abrasive wheels from the date of purchase. You will gain knowledge of how to inspect the abrasive wheel for damage and the correct care and storage as well as how to dress and mount the abrasive wheel.
At this price, you cannot go wrong so spin to the top and put this course under your belt now...
Anyone who is interested in the course can register, provided they are over 16 years old. This course is solely online and can be completed from any location.
The Abrasive Wheel training course covers:
- How to identify different abrasive wheels and their equipment
- The dangers of abrasive wheels
- Law and Legislation of use
- Risk Assessment and identifying hazards
- How to use and safe operation
On purchase, you will automatically be sent login details via email for your e-learning course which takes mere hours to complete. Throughout your course, you will be provided with interactive online training and be quizzed along your journey.
Earning the Abrasive Wheels CPD Certificate from this course will make candidates look more desirable when applying for jobs within the construction industry as it proves they have the knowledge to do the job.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Now Only £15.00
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help