CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test (CSCS Test)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Classroom
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: United Kingdom
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
The most commonly booked CITB Health, Safety and Environment test is for General Labourers/Operatives, which is one for the requirements for the application of the CSCS Green Labourer Card.
This examination is available to anyone over the age of 16 years old.
You can choose from multiple exams to suit your needs:
- General Labourer/Operative test
- Specialist Working at Height test
- Demolition test
- HVACR Ductwork test
- Highway Works test
- Lifts and Escalators test
- HVACR Pipefitting and Welding test
- HVACR Services and Facilities test
- Supervisors test
- Tunnelling test
You can take your exam at any CITB approved testing centre across the UK, just give us your postcode on the phone and we will do the rest. There are hundreds of CITB approved testing centres across the UK, so it won’t be difficult to find one close to you.
If you need a voice over for your exam, just let us know on the phone which language you would like to select for your CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test and it will be available to you on the day free of charge.
You must pass this test to get a temporary red card card that expires after 6 months. This is also a requirement with the Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Test to be eligible to apply for a green CSCS card. You can work on gaining a higher NVQ level to your CSCS card by taking a Site Safety Supervisors Training Scheme or Site Management Training Scheme.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help