Choose your payment plan and get started.
Continuing Professional Development is broadly perceived as cardinal to the progress of standards and skills for operatives and their sectors.
Why is CPD important? The Learning station wants to help its patrons develop professionally and personally during their chosen career paths. We believe that good-quality continuing professional development (CPD) is a key part of this. Indeed, We recognise the need and understand the onerous requirements placed on companies from their various regulatory bodies, that include the Care Quality Commission and Ofsted.
The Learning Station provides professional and quality trainers that cover in the main Health and Social Care, Health and Safety, Safeguarding of Adults and Children, child protection and too many to list all of them here, so call today to enquire, how we can help you achieve and maintain your on going Continuous Professional Development.
How is The Course Completed?
Completed on our LMS, you'll have an assessor marking your work and providing guidance and feedback throughout your learning journey.
Expert Course and Career Advisors
with a wealth of experience.
Study at home or abroad
at your leisure.
Gaining the experience you need
during your course.
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Access to Course: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Can be completed within: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Career pathways for this Course
Why Study With The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
Need Some Help ?
Fill out the form and we'll get straight back to you with help.