Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 18 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
- Totum Card Eligible: Yes
- Accepted by: CQC
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
This Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) Qualification was introduced in September 2018 and is approved by Skills for Care and accepted by CQC, and is Ofqual Recognised.
The Course is fully delivered online using our own state of the art Learning Management System
Who is this for:
Available for aspiring managers without the qualification, assistant managers and team Leaders looking for promotion in their present workplace ie domiciliary care, residential services for older persons and people with disabilities, day and respite care and supported care homes.
This qualification fulfils the regulatory requirements needed for working as a manager in adults residential and domiciliary care services.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen course and the qualification is suitable for learners of 19 years of age and above.
How does it work:
You will have 18 months to complete your course which is self-paced and fully online so you can take it anywhere in the world and on any device.
- As soon as you have chosen your course of interest and made the purchase:
- You will get an email within 30 Mins (if not check your spam folder) If not the please call our centre on 02028 342 7210 for assistance.
- The email will include details of your order, login and instructions for your next steps.
- With your login details you can immediately begin your enrolment.
- Once you have fully completed your enrolment and submitted the details we will check.
- We would have to check that all the documents are in order before you move onto the next step which would be your Induction.
- You will be contacted by email by one of our specialists who will arrange a convenient time to induct you by phone, by going through the course modules, and to provide training on how to navigate and upload your coursework onto our learner management system.
- You will then be allocated an experienced assessor who will put together and upload an assessment plan and your assignments, onto your learner area.
- Now you can begin your new career by completing your coursework and submitting it on your learner platform.
- Your assessor will provide support & feedback only after you have submitted coursework.
- You will be able to communicate with your assessor via the messaging system on your learner platform.
- you can track your course progression on the progress bar within your learning area. platform.
- Our centre is open office hours and you can call us during the day for technical support.
This Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge, throughout your Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks with your assessor present
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care in your chosen pathway.
We recommend reading the course specification to go through the units, guided learning hours and credits. This will outline exactly what you will be expected to study in order to achieve the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care.
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Leadership in Childcare and Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
Scroll up to add this course to the cart now and take your first step to your new career
TOTUM Card Eligible
Candidates enrolled in this course are eligible to apply for an NUS TOTUM Pro Student Discount Card, please follow the link for more information: https://www.thelearningstation.co.uk/totum-id-card
Now Only £162.50
% OFF When You Pay In Full
Now Only £1755.00
Only £162.50 Per Month
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help