Customer Service Level 3 Diploma
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Learn the skills required for effective and reliable customer service including The Principles of Customer Service; How to Deliver Good Customer Service; Different Communication Methods; Providing Good Customer Service in line with Organisational Procedures; Effectively Deal with Customer Queries, Problems, and Complaints.
Minimum Age 16
This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
We recommend reading the course specification to go through the units, guided learning hours and credits. This will outline exactly what you will be expected to study in order to achieve the qualification.
This qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Diploma Customer Service
- Level 5 Diploma in Customer Service
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Now Only £1200.00
Only £125.00 Per Month