Dementia and Alzheimer's Awareness CPD Workshops
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Dementia Awareness CPD Workshops
Ensure your organisation is in keeping with CQC, Ofsted and the regulatory body requirements by taking one of our full or half day Continuous Professional Development (CPD) awareness workshops, these workshops will stimulate minds and boost confidence and keep all attendees up to date with new techniques and legislation. It's also a great team building activity since it brings your staff together to discuss real life events and experiences and how they were managed and solved.
These courses have been designed for groups consisting of a minimum and a maximum of 12 delegates in attendance only. The course can be delivered at your workplace or at an alternative venue of your choice. Courses are designed by our experienced and professional trainers and can be written to be delivered in 2, 4 or 6-hour detailed workshops.
Topics Covered in this Package:
- Understanding Dementia
- Different Types of Dementia
- Management of dementia
- Effectively Supporting the Individual
- Effective Communication
- Empowering the Individual
Course Duration & Delivery:
All Courses are delivered over one day 10am to 5pm at a date convenient for your company.
Competitively priced. We will beat any similar training quote.
What you will get:
A certificate from The Learning station to confirm your Continuous professional development.
Up to date information and a refresher on the latest techniques, knowledge, skills and competence around your chosen course.
Support, Information, Advice and guidance from your tutor.
Call on 0208 342 7214 to speak with our course representative who will be able to answer any questions you have and to agree and book a suitable course date and the venue
P.S. *offer only applies for training to a minimum and a maximum of 12 attendees and the courses and are to be delivered at your venue all on the same day.
By purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read fully and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help