About this Course
Taking our CPD-approved Working at Height online training course will give you a comprehensive understanding of working at height, regulations and control measures that are needed to perform work above the ground in the safest way possible.
This course is accredited and approved by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development (CPD) guidelines.
The course includes five modules which will explore different areas of working at height. There will be a knowledge check at the end of each module to assess your understanding of the material and to identify any areas you may need to review.
This course is aimed at those who are regularly working at a height or employ people who are undertaking work at height.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to our portal, complete the course within just a few hours, obtain an instant PDF E-certificate and add value to your CV!
Don't forget, to work on any construction site in the UK; you will need a CSCS Card!
Buying for a business ?
Bulk DiscountsDiscounts available when purchasing 10 or more courses. Please ring our sales team on 0208 342 7210 to enquire.
Pay by invoices30 days payment term available when purchasing 5+ courses.
Payments should be upfront unless they are regular monthly buyers
Management SuiteTrack learner progress for free when you buy 10+ courses.
Why take this course?
Taking our Working at Height course has several benefits; learning safety measures, employability, professional development and, most importantly, confidence when working at height.
Once candidates have completed this course, they will have a thorough understanding of the importance of working at height safely; they are therefore more likely to consistently and correctly apply safety measures throughout their work. This reduces the risk of injury and improves overall safety for anyone on site.
There are no formal or academic requirements for completing this course. Candidates enrolling in this course must be over 16 years old.
What does this cover?
- Identify the main areas of legislation in relation to working at height
- Explain the safety rules that are applicable to employees and the duty of employers to keep people safe when working at height
- Describe the safety procedures for ladders and step ladders
- Understand best practices when it comes to working at height
- Conduct thorough risk assessment
The Traffic online course should only take 45 minutes to complete. You will have 3 months from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Your course is fully online, so as long as you can access the internet, you can log in anywhere you want!
Our customer support team is available Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 6pm. Feel free to send us an email or call in for any help.
Why study with the Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Benefits of the Learning Station
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri