Write For Us
Submit a guest post to our blog and get your name out there to an audience of thousands.
Contribute to The Learning Station now. Read our guidelines for guest posts below and then send your submission or idea to email@example.com.
What topics should you write about?
Choose from the following areas:
- UK education (GCSE, Functional Skill)
- Access to higher education
- University life
- Health and social care
- Teaching and assessing
We want engaging written posts suited for our audience of students studying Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, teachers at all levels, and people working in social/health care, childcare and construction.
To get a sense of the type of articles we like to post on our blog, read through some of the posts covering the topic you want to write about.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Review our blog to ensure we haven’t already written the same kind of post
- Make sure your content is unique. (We will be checking for plagiarism)
- Minimum of 700 words. The higher the word count the better
- Adding external links is encouraged. Feel free to add a backlink to your site where relevant. But the post cannot be self-promotional
- Include quotes, subtitles, short paragraphs and cliffhangers to encourage our readers to remain on the page
- Spell and grammar check. We shouldn’t have to edit it at all!
Here are some examples of guest posts we’ve received:
And that’s it! We look forward to reading your pieces.
NOTE: We reserve the right to adapt guest posts where we see fit.