Fire Marshal Training Online Course
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: The Learning Station (CPD)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Anyone who is interested in the course can register, provided they are over 16 years old. This course is solely online and can be completed from any location.
The fire marshal training course covers:
- The role of the fire marshal
- Risk assessment for fire marshals
- Fire safety legislation
- The basic components of fire
- The stages of a fire and how it spreads
- Fire classifications
- Fire prevention
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire safety arrangement
On purchase, you will automatically be sent login details via email for your e-learning course which takes mere hours to complete. You will read through chapters of information and answer multiple choice quiz questions at the end of each section.
On completion of the fire marshal training course, candidates will have a downloadable Certificate which is valid as Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for up to 3 years from the date of completion.
Earning the Fire Marshal CPD Certificate from this course will make candidates look more desirable when applying for fire marshal jobs as it proves they have the knowledge to do the job. In addition to this, candidates need a CSCS Card to be allowed to work on construction sites so employers will ask for that too. In order to get a CSCS Card, you need to have a QCF Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment and pass a CITB Health and Safety test.
As a qualified fire marshal, you can expect to earn an average of £18,000. Many companies will pay on an hourly rate and you can expect to earn around £9/hour.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Now Only £15.00
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help