Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Provider's Course Overview
Get free Functional Skills in English and Maths when you purchase this course! (Valid from the 1st - 31st October, T&C's apply, visit https://www.thelearningstation.co.uk/promotion-terms-and-conditions for full details)
The Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by Training Qualifications UK, a top UK awarding body.
How does the Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) course work?
- Once you make the payment, you will be automatically emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment from the moment you log in
- Next, you will have a course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system.
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar.
- Receive support from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, emails and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework and leave feedback on the online platform
- You will be assessed by an assessor who will come out to your workplace to carry out the observations
- Upon course completion, you will have achieved the Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator).
This Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) is nationally recognised. The online course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required when working with babies, toddlers and young children up to five years old.
What requirements are there?
Learners must be at least 16 years old, and they must secure a relevant work placement for observations to take place during the course. This can be paid or voluntary, and on a part-time or full-time basis.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who want to progress in a career working with babies, toddlers and young children, from birth to 5 years old. The Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) course is therefore perfect for early years practitioners and early years educators who work in pre-schools and nurseries.
Please note that if you work in a residential setting or with children over five years old at schools, you would be more suitable for the Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare and the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce, respectively.
How is the Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) assessed?
This qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout yourLevel 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
Qualification handbook: What units and pathways there are:
We recommend reading the course specification to go through the units, guided learning hours and credits. This will outline exactly what you will be expected to study in order to achieve the Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator).
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator). Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Career opportunities after the course
There is a huge range of job opportunities for people with the Level 3 Diploma for the Children's Workforce (Early Years Educator). Our childcare qualifications can help you find work as a:
- Early years practitioner
- Early years educator
- Nursery nurse
- SureStart worker
- Special educational needs assistant
- Preschool advisor
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to create a monthly payment plan if you cannot pay in full. You may pay in instalment for up to 12 months (subject to admin fees).
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen online & distance learning child care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.