Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Provider's Course Overview
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
What to expect from this Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care course:
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment
- Once we have everything we need, you will have your course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework
- Observations will take place on arranged dates with your assessor
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care.
What requirements are there?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen pathway. This job role can be full-time, part-time, paid or voluntary. The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
How the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care course is assessed:
This Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
Qualification handbook: What units and pathways there are:
We recommend reading the course specification to go through the units, guided learning hours and credits. This will outline exactly what you will be expected to study in order to achieve the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care.
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care. Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to create a monthly payment plan if you cannot pay in full. You may pay in instalment for up to 12 months (subject to admin fees).
On successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF), learners will be able to progress onto higher qualifications such as the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (QCF).
This Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as:
- Residential care
- Community and primary care
- Acute health environments (eg. hospitals)
- Domiciliary services (home care/home help)
- Supported living projects
- Community-based care
- Private care for a person or family.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified Health Care, Social Care/Support Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn an average of £18,750 per year
Level 3 Diploma, you would be expected to become a team leader or senior staff and could expect to earn between £15,500 to £22,000 per year
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a care manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn between £22,000 to £54,000 per year
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Leadership in Childcare and Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.