Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Provider's Course Overview
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Why you should Choose The Learning Station?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- Unlike other course providers, we offer the full NVQ/QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices that you are helped to choose at your induction.
- Direct Claim status on most courses, so you need not wait to be certified.
- No Hidden charges for observations.
- Course inductions to find out about your course and whether its right for you.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7 throughout the world.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri
- Established since 2007
- No charges for Certificates**
- No rigid classroom meeting days, or Learning with people you do not know.
- Self-paced learn and study when and where you like anywhere in the world.
- Call us now to find out how you can start your course with a payment plan to suit you.
Warning there are other providers purporting to sell these courses or courses that sound the same or are similar for a fraction of the price, we would like to warn you against using these companies as most do not deliver the course to completion meaning you lose your money.
The Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by Training Qualifications UK, who are one of the top UK awarding bodies. We are proud to offer this Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) as a Distance Learning course on our Online Learning System which you will find has an excellent response time for communication between yourself and your tutor/assessor and is very simple to use and to navigate.
The Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) is suitable for learners working in a wide range of roles in a health and social care setting. The qualification develops competence; therefore learners must be in paid or voluntary work to enable assessment to take place. It forms the competence component of the Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care.
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF). Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Throughout your Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the assessment methods you can expect will be completing written assignments of work that has been given to you, having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace, direct observation of you carrying out work related tasks, professional discussions over the phone and supplying us with work product evidence.
There are no specific entry requirements for the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF).
Learners should have a Level two in Literacy and Numeracy.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
On successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF), learners will be able to progress onto higher qualifications such as the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services (QCF).
This Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF) can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as:
- Residential care
- Community and primary care
- Acute health environments (eg. hospitals)
- Domiciliary services (home care/home help)
- Supported living projects
- Community-based care
- Private care for a person or family.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified Health Care, Social Care/Support Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn an average of £18,750 per year
Level 3 Diploma, you would be expected to become a team leader or senior staff and could expect to earn between £15,500 to £22,000 per year
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a care manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn between £22,000 to £54,000 per year
Source: National Careers Service
What Happens Next?
Once you have made a purchase you will be sent your online account details and step by step instructions within 48 hours. You will be able to log onto your course and start completing your enrolment immediately. Our enrolments team check enrolment submissions on a daily basis, however, please allow 5 working days. Once your enrolment is complete you will be provided with access to your course and you can begin completing your assignments.
To Purchase the Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF), just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
** For all new purchases from January 25th 2019
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Leadership in Childcare and Health and Social Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.