About this Course
This Highfield-accredited GDPR e-learning short course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It strengthens existing legislation on how businesses store and process data.
Ensuring that your organisation is up to speed with the GDPR is essential to protect your client’s data and your business from fines, penalties and reputational damage.
It is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR, as well as their managers. It is particularly useful for employees responsible for managing or accessing databases.
Learners will receive a Highfield e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
Buying for a business ?
Bulk DiscountsDiscounts available when purchasing 10 or more courses. Please ring our sales team on 0208 342 7210 to enquire.
Pay by invoices30 days payment term available when purchasing 5+ courses.
Payments should be upfront unless they are regular monthly buyers
Management SuiteTrack learner progress for free when you buy 10+ courses.
Why take this course?
Highfield’s GDPR e-learning short course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business. Unravel the complexities of the GDPR and help ensure your organisation avoids fines, penalties and reputational damage by understanding the principles of the GDPR.
This course is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR.
There are no formal or academic requirements for completing this course. Candidates enrolling in this course must be over 16 years old.
What will this course cover?
- What GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data
- The principles behind how you should process client data
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation
- What data and personal data is
- Data breaches and penalties
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) online course should only take 20 - 40 minutes to complete. You will have 3 months from the date of purchase to complete the course.
Your course is fully online, so as long as you can access the internet, you can log in wherever you want in the world!
Our customer support team is available Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 6pm. Feel free to send us an email or call in for any help.
Why study with the Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Benefits of the Learning Station
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri