Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: The Learning Station (CPD)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Level 2 Health and Safety Course Content:
- Accidents including slips, trips and falls
- Legal responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Workplace health, safety and welfare
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Hazardous substances ( COSHH)
On purchase, you’ll be sent login details to your online e-learning Health and Safety Course by email with instructions. Simply log into your account, select your course and begin your Health and Safety training. After you have finished your course you will be able to download your certificate.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help