About this Course
Our CPD approved Safeguarding Children Course is ideal for candidates currently in or moving into a career in Childcare. This course is hugely important to complete whether you have been working n childcare for many years or you are moving into the childcare sector.
This CPD-approved course is completed on our online portal over the duration of just 45 minutes. You will be tested on your ability and understanding throughout your course by multiple-choice quizzes. If you are not successful on your attempts, you can retry the quizzes again until you pass, without any additional charges.
This course covers essential topics such as; Types of abuse, reporting concerns and safeguarding framework.
Discounts are available when purchasing in bulk.
Buying for a business ?
Bulk DiscountsDiscounts available when purchasing 10 or more courses. Please ring our sales team on 0208 342 7210 to enquire.
Pay by invoices30 days payment term available when purchasing 5+ courses.
Payments should be upfront unless they are regular monthly buyers
Management SuiteTrack learner progress for free when you buy 10+ courses.
Why take this course?
This course is valued by employers across the UK as it is accredited by HABC and is a recognised form of CPD. This course is ideal for candidates who are interested in working in any childcare setting.
Upon successfully completing this approved online safeguarding children course, candidates will have access to a downloadable CPD-approved E-certificate
This course has no entry requirements and is available for anyone who would like to further their knowledge of safeguarding children.
What will this course cover?
- Key Concepts
- Types of abuse
- Reporting concerns
- Safeguarding framework
- Best Practice
Our CPD-approved Safeguarding Children course is completed within just 45 minutes; however, candidates will have up to 3 months from their date of purchase to complete the course.
The course is completed as an e-learning course based on our online learning portal. You can complete your online childcare course whenever and wherever you like, as long as you have an internet connection.
Throughout the course, you will have access to our customer service phone line and you will be able to chat with us via our Online LiveChat button on our website.
What's covered in this Safeguarding Children course?
- Recognise the potential indicators of child abuse – physical, emotional, sexual and neglect, including radicalisation, child trafficking and female genital mutilation
- Understand the impact a parent or carer’s physical and mental health can have on the wellbeing of a child or young person, including the impact of domestic violence
- Understand the importance of a child’s rights in the safeguarding/child protection context
- Know what action to take if you have concerns, including to whom you should report your concerns and seek advice
- Demonstrate an understanding of the risks associated with the internet and social networking
- The basics of safeguarding legislation
How do I get my certificate?
Upon completion of this safeguarding course, you will receive your certificate immediately by email. If it doesn’t go into your emails, don’t worry, you can easily download it from your HABC e-learning account.
I live abroad; can I take this course?
Yes, you are able to take this course as it is fully online.
What languages is this course available in?
This course is only available in English.
Can I enrol onto a course if I have no experience?
Absolutely! This course is designed for people who are just starting out. For more information, please click here to talk to an agent or call us on 0208 342 7210!
Why study with the Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Benefits of the Learning Station
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri