Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) RQF | Online Course
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 6 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
An introduction to the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) RQF course
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification, accredited by Training Qualifications UK. We are proud to offer this Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) as an online distance learning course on our online learning system which you will find has an excellent response time for communication between yourself and your tutor/assessor and is very simple to use and to navigate.
What to expect from this Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) RQF course:
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together assessment plans
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) RQF qualification
Throughout your Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. There are 3 units in total which you will need to complete to achieve the qualification.
The units are as follows:
- Unit 1: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training. UAN number: H/505/0053
You will need to complete a written assignment reflecting your knowledge around legal responsibilities, equality and diversity, individual needs of learners, maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment and your role as a teacher and your superiors.
- Unit 2: Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training. UAN number: D/505/0052
You will need to complete a written assignment reflecting your knowledge and understanding of inclusive teaching and learning, understanding strengths and limitations of your own role, how to motivate learners, ground rules and teaching and learning resources.
You will also need to perform a micro-teach(this is recorded and uploaded to your online learning account) 15 minutes - 1 hour long teaching a session of your choice to a group of at least 3 people of your own choice.
- Unit 5: Understanding assessment in education and training. UAN number: R/505/0050
You will need to complete a written assignment reflecting your knowledge around the purpose of assessment, different assessment types, how to conduct assessments, understanding the involvement of learners in assessment, reasons for constructive feedback and effective recording keeping of assessments.
Watch this video for an overview of the Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) RQF course:
Course duration: How long does this online course take?
While you have six months of access to this self-paced course, it is usually completed in three months (and sometimes even sooner).
There are no formal entry requirements but students must be at least 18 years old.
Our online learning platform
Our online e-learning PTLLS qualification course, for the RQF Level 3 Award in Education and Training is completed on our online learning platform. It has been specially designed and tailored to meet the needs of our learners and ensures fast progression and ease of learning. You will have access to your course 24/7 as long as you have an internet connection and a device to access your online learning account. Some of the features our platform promotes:
- A progress bar highlighting the percentage of completion of your course
- A messaging system with your tutor set as a default contact
- Administration staff set as default contacts within the messaging system for additional help and support
- A course page which shows all of the criteria they need to complete
- An e-learning portal for quick access to all of your learning materials and any other learning resource
- We ensure our course tutors are highly experienced, so learners can confidently complete their course with an expectation of receiving support wherever needed.
Our administration team is ready to help learners in any way possible and are happy to provide 1-1 tutorials via Skype/ Telephone if a learner needs assistance with any technical related queries.
Qualification handbook: course units
Click here to view the qualification specification for the trainers’ course, the Level 3 Award in Education and Training, set out by the awarding body, Training Qualifications UK.
Become a qualified assessor as well as a trainer
This qualification can help you to progress your career as a qualified trainer. You may also become a qualified assessor when you pair this course with the TAQA Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement. If you purchase these courses together as a package, you will receive a 10% discount.
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is an authority for online and classroom-based courses, providing one of the most affordable and best quality training in the UK.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- Our qualifications are fully accredited and nationally recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri