About this Course
Introducing the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service - Your Gateway to Excellence in Customer Service Careers!
Are you ready to unlock your potential in the world of customer service? Look no further than our TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service course, designed for individuals aiming to excel in their current or future customer service roles.
Here's what sets us apart:
Flexible Online Learning: Embrace convenience as you embark on your learning journey. Our comprehensive course is delivered entirely online through our user-friendly portal, allowing you to study at your own pace and complete the program in just 6-12 months.
Diverse Assessment Methods: We believe in a holistic approach to learning. Throughout the course, you'll be assessed through a blend of written assignments, work products, observation, engaging professional discussions, and dynamic verbal questions and answers. This multifaceted evaluation ensures you're well-prepared to tackle real-world challenges.
Nationally Recognised Certification: Upon successful completion, you'll be awarded the prestigious TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF). This certification is not just a piece of paper; it's your key to unlocking endless opportunities. It's nationally recognised and opens doors in various sectors, including retail, offices, call centres, and dynamic sales environments.
Buying for a business ?
Bulk DiscountsDiscounts available when purchasing 10 or more courses. Please ring our sales team on 0208 342 7210 to enquire.
Pay by invoices30 days payment term available when purchasing 5+ courses.
Payments should be upfront unless they are regular monthly buyers
Management SuiteTrack learner progress for free when you buy 10+ courses.
Why take this course?
On completion of this TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service course, candidates will be able to work in a variety of sectors and roles requiring customer service skills, such as sales, administration, retail and call centres.
TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF) is regulated Ofqual, Accredited by TQUK and accepted by employers nationally.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, candidates should have a job placement secured in an environment where you will be able to meet the course modules. Candidates should also be at least 16 years of age to begin this Level 2 Customer Service Diploma course.
Why work in customer service?
There are many roles and industries that require a good customer service skills, most businesses will always require a good representative to ensure clients are left happy with the services provided to them. The options for career progression is limitless as these skills are required in sales, administration, management, human resources and more.
Before you start your career, you will first need to complete this customer service course, which is typically completed alongside a placement as you ease into the role. You will then be able to work in an environment that requires these skills and then you will have the opportunity to progress onto higher levels after gaining some experience and continuing your studies.
This TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service can be completed in just 6 – 9 months, however, candidates will have a total of 12 months should they wish to pace themselves.
The course is completed as a distance learning course based on our online learning portal. You can complete your online customer service course whenever and wherever you like, as long as you have an internet connection.
Throughout your journey, your assessor will be available to support you on your course over the phone, by email and on our messing system.
Unit 1: Deliver customer service - A/506/2130
- Understand customer service delivery
- Understand the relationship between customer service and a brand
- Be able to provide customer service
- Be able to prepare to deal with customers
- Be able to support improvements to customer service delivery
Unit 2: Understand customers - F/506/2131
- Understand different types of customers
- Understand the value of customers and their loyalty
Unit 3: Principles of customer service - J/506/2132
- Understand customer service
- Understand how legal and ethical requirements relate to customer service
- Understand how to deliver effective customer service
- Understand the management of customer service information
Unit 4: Understand employer organisations - A/506/1964
- Understand organisational structures
- Understand the organisational environment
Unit 5: Manage personal performance and development - L/506/1788
- Be able to manage personal performance
- Be able to manage their own time and workload
- Be able to identify their own development needs
- Be able to fulfil a personal development plan
To achieve the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service, learners must achieve a minimum of 45 credits overall and 19 credits must be achieved from the Mandatory Units shown above. Learners must also achieve a minimum of 26 credits from the Optional Units. You can find the Optional Units in the course qualification handbook.
If you'd like a copy of the course qualification handbook, please give us a call now on 0208 342 7210.
How it works
Step 1: Course Enrolment - you will need to complete a short enrolment and telephone induction to start
Step 2: Starting the course - your assessor will introduce themselves and issue you with your first assessment plan
Step 3: Submitting Work - when you have completed an assignment, you can upload it to your course portal for your assessor to mark your work and give you feedback. Feedback will be displayed on your portal and emailed to you for ease of reference
Step 4: Getting Help - when you need help, you can contact your assessor with questions any time as well as being able to get in touch with our customer support team between 9 am and 6 pm Mon - Fri.
Step 5: Completion - once you and your assessor are confident that you have met the criteria in each unit, your portfolio goes into the IQA stage which takes approximately 9-12 weeks. After this stage, we will be able to claim your certificate.
How do I log into my course?
Approximately 15 minutes after purchase, you will receive your login details (Please check Spam folder) by email, including a link and instructions to log into your course. You can also find your learning portal by clicking on the ‘student login’ button on our website or by clicking here; lms.thelearningstation.co.uk.
When will my work get marked?
You can expect any work submitted to be marked within 14 days marking and feedback may take longer if you submit more than 3 assignments in a month.
Are there any classes or learning materials?
All our courses are delivered online so no Classroom learning, We have some learning resources but as our qualifications are vocational and work-based courses, you are expected to conduct research and gain skills, knowledge and understanding from your working environment. Your assessor will provide you with assessment plans, which may include guidance and materials, as well as provide constructive feedback on the work that you complete.
When will I hear from my tutor/assessor?
Your assessor will provide you with assessment plans with work to complete, as well as their contact information. They will not reach out to you if you are not doing your work, you need to get in touch if you are having trouble with your assignments.
Your assessor should respond to any messages from you within just 3-working days, but it is usually sooner. If you have sent your assessor a message and you haven’t heard back from them, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
When will I have my induction?
You will get a call to arrange your induction within days of completing the enrolment process. the induction will go through your chosen course, advise on suitability, Help you choose your optional units and pathways, explain what is expected from your work, provide training on the use of our system and answer any questions that you have. The Induction will take place over the phone.
How will I be assessed?
This qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your TQUK Customer Service Level 2 Diploma course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
When will I get my certificate?
On completion of your course, there are steps that we must take to quality assure your qualification to then send to the awarding organisation.
- The Assessor must review your work in full before submitting it to our IQA, this usually takes around 2 weeks.
- The IQA will review any requests within 1-months, but this is usually sooner. If there are actions on your portfolio it will be sent to the assessor for them to complete, and then these steps will be repeated.
- Once the IQA has quality checked and approved your portfolio for external sampling by the awarding body, the office will submit the claim for your certificate within 5 working days.
- The awarding body will usually issue a certificate within 2-weeks from this point; however, they may request sampling of your work, in which case it can be up to one month.
- The usual duration is 1-2 months from completion.
Why study with the Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Benefits of the Learning Station
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri