Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Provider's Course Overview
The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) is an Ofqual regulated qualification and accredited by City and Guilds, a top UK awarding body.
How does the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF)self-paced course work?
- Once you make the payment, you will be automatically emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment from the moment you log in
- Next, you will have a course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system.
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar.
- Receive support from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, emails and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework and leave feedback on the online platform
- You will be assessed by an assessor who will come out to your workplace to carry out the observations
- Upon course completion, you will have achieved the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) certificate
This NVQ Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) is nationally recognised. The online course is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required when working with babies, toddlers and young children up to five years old.
Watch this video for an overview of the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator):
What requirements are there?
Learners must be at least 16 years old, and they must secure a relevant work placement for observations to take place during the course. This can be paid or voluntary, and on a part-time or full-time basis.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is suitable for those who want to progress in a career working with babies, toddlers and young children, from birth to 5 years old. The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) course is therefore perfect for early years practitioners and early years educators who work in pre-schools and nurseries.
Please note that if you work in a residential setting or with children over five years old at schools, you would be more suitable for the Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare and the Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce, respectively.
How is the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) assessed?
This level 3 childcare qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF) course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods to help you complete the course as quickly and easily as possible. Some of the assessment methods you can expect will be completing written assignments of work that has been given to you, having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace, direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks, professional discussions over the phone and supplying us with work product evidence.
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF). Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
Career opportunities after the course
There is a huge range of job opportunities for people with the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) QCF. Our childcare qualifications can help you find work as a:
- Early years practitioner
- Early years educator
- Nursery nurse
- SureStart worker
- Special educational needs assistant
- Preschool advisor
...and many more.
City and Guilds Qualification Handbook
Please click on the pdf button to download the course qualification handbook for the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) (QCF).
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to pay in full or via a monthly payment plan
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Child Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.