Spectator Safety QCF Level 2
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Spectator Safety QCF Level 2 Certificate
This qualification is aimed at anyone working or wishing to work in the match day and events stewarding industry. This could include a variety of sporting or musical events. The qualification meets the requirements laid out in the Football Licensing Authority’s Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds (known as the Green Guide). It provides the knowledge and competency components for the Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Spectator Safety
The HABC Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF) has been accredited by the regulators of England, Wales and Northern Ireland (Ofqual, Welsh Government and CCEA) and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). It forms both the competency and knowledge components of the Spectator Safety apprenticeship. It is supported by SkillsActive, the Sector Skills Council for the sport and active leisure sector.
85 Guided Learning Hours
- Prepare for Spectator Events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people at spectator events.
- Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Support the work of the team and the organisation
- Help to manage conflict
- Deal with accidents and emergencies
What you will get:
- Nationally recognised HABC Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- A certificate from the awarding body (Highfield Awarding body for compliance)
- Qualification recognised by industry
- The knowledge, skills and competence around Spectator Safety
- Support, Information, Advice and guidance from your tutor
- All of the tools necessary to help you complete your qualification quickly
1, State Funded - Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria*
2, Privately, Online by Paypal, In Person Debit Card, Credit Card and Cash**
3, By Bacs to The Learning Station bank account: Nat West St Albans Branch, Sort Code # 60-18-11 Account # 17384117.
4, By Cheque please make cheques payable to The Learning Station and send to our centre by post.
On purchasing the course you will be contacted within 48 Hours to arrange for you to meet with an assessor and begin your course. You will be provided with a unique email address and password and will be given access to our learner management system.
For transport, travel and location information of our centre please click on the link here http://bit.ly/1SefzxG
** there is a 3% charge on all payments made by card.
* Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria