Work in Adult Social Care Level 2 Certificate
Establish yourself in the world of Health and Social Care by taking one of our professional courses.
You can rest assured that by studying with The Learning Station you will be given all the support you require to comfortably complete your qualification.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen online & Distance learning courses.
The ever-changing world means that people will have to train over, and over again to learn how to adapt and function in fast changing environments to fill the workforce voids in all sectors
You may be looking to progress your career further, by gaining higher qualifications and, the new skills needed in your chosen occupation to achieve promotion and job security - while increasing your earning potential.
Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Our assessors will regularly prompt you to:
complete your coursework on time,
To meet your targets set at the beginning of your course,
aspire to gain an accredited qualification.
By choosing one of our Health and Social Care courses, we believe that you are making a wise decision as this particular sector is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the UK. With an ever growing and ageing population there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites, you will notice that there is a significant demand for Social Care, Support Workers, therefore giving you many years of job security and the satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified
Health Care, Social Care/Support, Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
Level 3 Diploma, you could become a team leader or senior staff member and could earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis
So get started now....
in toa career in the booming Health and Social Care Industry. Cover a range of core skills required for this profession.
- Gain teamwork & communication skills vital for employability and career progression.
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Learning can start within just 2 working days of enrolment - complete all units to gain your qualification
- Distance Learning with a Part Time Approach
- Email communication for guidance with coursework and support
underwrittenby City & Guilds
- Simple Enrolment via Online Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Knowledge-based course, no placement necessary.
- 9 core units including Understanding the Role of the Social Care Worker; Understanding Health and Safety in Social Care Settings; Understanding Person-Centred Approaches in Adult Social Care Settings.
- Additional optional units require to make up full qualification.
- From purchase of your first unit you are required to complete all units within 12 months
- Minimum Age 16
- This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Distance Learning with the back-up of real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Remove the stress by studying from the comfort of your own home on a timescale to suit you.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle. Become one of the best care sector recruits of the future by completing assignments and observations through a medium that suits you: from email to Skype, our Learner Management System to Video and Telephone – we’ve got your learning covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Take this course on a payment plan: Our Payment plan option allows you to study how you
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s