Level 3 Health and Social Care Course with Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Level 3 Diploma for Adult Care
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
Awarding Body: City and Guilds for Functional Skills
Awarding Body: TQUK for Adult Care
Study Type: Part Time, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal entry requirements
Warning: Last items in stock!
Level 3 for Adult Care Course with Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen online & Distance learning courses.
The ever-changing world means that people will have to train over, and over again to learn how to adapt and function in fast changing environments to fill the workforce voids in all sectors
You may be looking to progress your career further, by gaining higher qualifications and, the new skills needed in your chosen occupation to achieve promotion and job security - while increasing your earning potential.
Why you should Choose The Learning Station?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- Unlike other course providers, we offer the full NVQ/QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices that you are helped to choose at your induction.
- Direct Claim status on most courses, so you need not wait to be certified.
- No Hidden charges for observations.
- Course inductions to find out about your course and whether its right for you.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7 throughout the world.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri
- Established since 2007
- No charges for Certificates**
- No rigid classroom meeting days, or Learning with people you do not know.
- Self-paced learn and study when and where you like anywhere in the world.
- Call us now to find out how you can start your course with a payment plan to suit you.
Warning there are other providers purporting to sell these courses or courses that sound the same or are similar for a fraction of the price, we would like to warn you against using these companies as most do not deliver the course to completion meaning you lose your money.
Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
Our assessors will regularly prompt you to:
complete your coursework on time,
To meet your targets set at the beginning of your course,
aspire to gain an accredited qualification.
By choosing one of our Health and Social Care courses, we believe that you are making a wise decision as this particular sector is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the UK. With an ever growing and ageing population there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites, you will notice that there is a significant demand for Social Care, Support Workers, therefore giving you many years of job security and the satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified
Health Care, Social Care/Support, Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
Level 3 Diploma, you could become a team leader or senior staff member and could earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis
Our Health and Social Care courses are designed to ensure you receive timely and targeted support from a dedicated tutor via our Online Distance Learning Classroom. On enrolment, you will have access to many learning materials such as videos, presentations, handouts and workbooks.
Assessments will need to be carried out in order to ensure your competence of working in Health and Social Care. The assessment methods can be carried out through many mediums which include; completing written assignments, providing us with witness testimonies, Observations of practice in your work setting, professional discussions and supplying us with work products.
This qualification can help you succeed in a wide range of healthcare settings, such as:
- Residential care
- Community and primary care
- Acute health environments (eg. hospitals)
- Domiciliary services (home
care / homehelp)
- Supported living projects
- Community-based care
- Private care for a person or family.
(Changed to Level 3 Diploma for Adult Care)
Level 2 Functional Skills in English
This course is delivered Online, which means you can study from the comfort of your own home as and when it suits you. Once you are working at level 2, you will be required to take two invigilated exams, participate in a discussion and give a presentation on a familiar topic of your choice at one of our centres.
Reading Exam: 1 hour
Writing Exam: 1 hour
Presentation on familiar topic: 10 minutes
Discussion on unfamiliar topic: 10 minutes
Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths
This course is delivered Online, which means you can study from the comfort of your own home as and when it suits you. Once you are working at level 2, you will be required to take one invigilated exam.
Maths Exam: 1 hour
There are no formal entry requirements for this course,
Minimum age 16
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled, you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
** For all new purchases from January 25th 2019