Palliative Care Awareness
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Palliative Care CPD Awareness Course
Ensure your organisation is in keeping with CQC, Ofsted and the regulatory body requirements by taking one of our full or half day Continuous Professional Development (CPD) awareness workshops, these workshops will stimulate minds and boost confidence and keep all attendees up to date with new techniques and legislation. It's also a great team building activity since it brings your staff together to discuss real life events and experiences and how they were managed and solved.
Palliative and End of Life Care is now firmly integrated into health and social care in the UK and continues to develop in order to offer services to patients with any life-limiting illness. This course will give basic awareness and understanding to enable you to provide palliative care, giving the affected dignity, empathy and empowerment to the service user.
These courses have been designed for groups consisting of a minimum and a maximum of 12 delegates in attendance only. The course can be delivered at your workplace or at an alternative venue of your choice. Courses are designed by our experienced and professional trainers and can be written to be delivered in 2, 4 or 6-hour detailed workshops.
Topics Covered in this Package:
- Health and Social regulations
- Basic principles
- Choice programme
- Understanding palliative care
- How to cope with palliative care.
- Different types of complementary therapies.
- How to support service user
All Courses are delivered over one day 10 am to 5 pm at a date convenient for your company.
Mix and Match Specials Offers:
By opting for a full day training session, you can choose any three workshops from our care training section and you would qualify for a discount amounting to 30% of the full cost £1044.00 giving you a saving of £348.00. Competitively priced. We will beat any similar training quote.
Competitively priced. We will beat any similar training quote.
What you will get:
- 3 CPD certificates of attendance from The Learning Station.
- The knowledge, skills and competence around safeguarding adults, managing challenging behaviour and dementia awareness
- Support, Information, Advice and guidance from your trainer
What makes us different to other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Call Now on 0208 342 7214 to speak with our course representative who will be able to answer any questions you have and to agree and book a suitable course start date and the venue.
P.S. *offer only applies for training to a minimum and a maximum of 12 attendees and the courses are to be delivered at a venue of your choice all on the same day.
By purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read fully and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help