Paediatric First Aid RQF Level 3 Award
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Paediatric First Aid RQF Level 3
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Suitable for those with a responsibility for the welfare of infants and children in the workplace including those working in, or wishing to work in, children’s settings.
- Learn to provide effective emergency paediatric First Aid in a range of scenarios.
- Gain familiarity with the role of the First Aider and your responsibilities as well as learning to react appropriately to a range of emergency situation e.g. prompt effective treatment of injuries and ill health
- Meet your requirements under the EYFS
- Learn infant and child CPR
- Level 3 Award accredited by Ofqual, supported by Skills for Care and Development.
- Two Day in-depth course
- Suitable for individuals or groups up to 12
- On-Site at our Haringey Training Centre, or alternatively we can arrange a venue suitable to you.
Why Choose the Learning Station
On-Site Training with knowledgeable guidance and personable support, allowing you to build and develop your career and confidence. Training delivered when you need it, how you need it, and to the relevant personnel.
Be part of The Learning Station network of training, focussed on developing careers and unleashing potential. Meet legislative requirements whilst investing in and developing your most important asset, your employees – we’ve got your training covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will be contacted by a Learning Station representative to arrange a convenient date and venue for the delivery of this course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 8342 7210
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]