Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 6 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
The Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership is an Ofqual Regulated qualification and accredited by Training Qualifications UK, one of the top UK-based Awarding Bodies.
This Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership (RQF) is designed to help candidates gain an in-depth understanding of management and leadership which can help to progress candidates into higher courses and develop a career. This course is a knowledge-based course and is great for candidates who want to add extra value to their CV.
The course is based on our easy to use online portfolio system, which includes;
- A progress bar
- A messaging system
- An online assessor
- 6-months course access
On completion of this course, you will be awarded a Fully Accredited, Ofqual Regulated and Nationally Recognised Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership (RQF) qualification.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, candidates are expected to hold;
Level 2 or higher in Mathematics
Level 2 or higher in English
The minimum age for this qualification is 18 years and above.
If you do not hold a qualification in English or Maths at Level 2, please contact us on 0208 342 7210 (option 1) as we do also offer these qualifications.
To achieve this qualification, candidate must complete a details written assignment covering;
Principles of management and leadership - R/506/2070 – Level 5
By the end of this course, candidates will be able to;
- Understand leadership and management theories and principles
- Understand leadership styles
- Understand motivation and empowerment
- Understand the management of performance
Click here to download the qualification handbook for more information.
Achievement of this qualification will allow you to progress your career through a range of avenues as Management and Leadership is required by every industry and is valued by many employers nationally.
The qualification supports progression to other qualifications such as:
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Other professional qualifications at level 5 and above
Specialised qualifications providing additional technical knowledge and then to business related or other qualifications in further or higher education such as:
- Foundation Degrees in management and leadership, business, business management, and business administration
- Business and management undergraduate programmes
and/or to further employment opportunities within their current job role/alternative job role, possible membership of professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help