Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is ideal for anyone who is looking to get into a management position or someone who is looking to move up in their company. This course develops your knowledge and skill required to take on higher-level responsibilities.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen pathway. This job role can be full-time, part-time, paid or voluntary. The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
We recommend reading the course specification to go through the units, guided learning hours and credits. This will outline exactly what you will be expected to study in order to achieve the Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management.
This qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
This qualification is a generic management qualification, which will leave you with a variety of roles to explore. On completion of this qualification, you can find yourself earning an average of £33,000 per annum.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Now Only £1296.00
Only £135.00 Per Month