Level 2 Diploma/Certificate in Business and Administration
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Get free Functional Skills in English and Maths when you purchase this course! (Valid from the 1st - 31st October, T&C's apply, visit https://www.thelearningstation.co.uk/promotion-terms-and-conditions for full details)
Level 2 Diploma / NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration
We believe that you are about to make a very wise decision in taking this course as it is one of the largest sectors in the UK. With a thriving service industry, there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites you will notice that there is a large demand for Business Administrators in many trading companies, therefore giving you many years of job security and satisfaction.
As a qualified Receptionist/Business Administrator with a:
- Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
- Level 3 Diploma, you would be expected to become a Secretary or senior staff member and could expect to earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
- Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become an office manager and or PA and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising up to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis.
The Learning Station provides this Qualification on a Distance Learning system which allows you the flexibility to study in your own time and work from the comfort of your own home.
This qualification is nationally recognised and accepted in many industries. Once you have purchased your first unit on this course you are then enrolled onto the qualification with The Learning Station.
Providing that, learners complete all the units within the course, they will be awarded, with the full qualification.
What makes us different is that you do not need to attend a large college and sit alongside large groups of people you are not familiar with or at ease with.
Outreach Support we will provide you with all the support that you require to complete your coursework you will have constant access to communicate with your tutor/assessor by email to help you to comfortably complete your course in good time.
Progression once completed you will have the opportunity to progress your career by taking a higher qualification to further develop your job prospects as a team leader.
Quality our courses are all underwritten by top Awarding Bodies regulated by Ofqual who are known and recognised throughout the world.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification on Completion of all Units
- Distance Learning, Part-Time Study (study from home)
- 24 Hour Access to Tutor Support
- Start studying within 2 working days of purchase.
- We allow up to 12 Months to complete the Qualification
- Support, Information, Advice, and guidance from your assessor
Throughout the course, you will be provided with access to our virtual classroom where you can find learning materials such as PowerPoint’s, Videos, Handouts, and Workbooks. These materials will ensure that you will gain the skills and competence to understand the workings of the care sector and the knowledge to complete your assignments.
Our assessors will carry out assessments and observations through many mediums ie email, online portfolio, our Learner Management System, Skype, Video, and Telephone.
The enrollment process consists of completing an enrolment form and an online literacy and numeracy initial assessment. You will be provided with a unique email address and an access code to our online classroom.
On purchase, you will receive your coursework within 2 working days and you will be enrolled in the course and you would begin your journey.
- This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.
- This is a work-based course so at some stage we will need to undertake observation of you carrying out specific tasks at your workplace; this could be part-time, full time, paid or voluntary.
Qualification: Level 2 Diploma / NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration QCF
Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
Study Type: Part-Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
Course Duration: 12 months
Why Choose the Learning Station
Distance Learning with the back-up of real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to build and develop your career. Remove the stress by studying from the comfort of your own home on a timescale to suit you.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents, and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle. Become one of the best care sector recruits of the future by completing assignments and observations through a medium that suits you: from email to Skype, our Learner Management System to Video and Telephone – we’ve got your learning covered.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Take this course on a payment plan: Our Payment plan option allows you to study how you want and when you want, whilst spreading the cost up to 12 months.
12-month easy Payment options available in Cart With no extra charge if you opt for the 2-month payment agreement.
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without any credit checks or questions asked.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will receive your unique email address and access code, along with instructions on how to get going with our Learner Management System. It really is that simple.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
*All purchases and payment agreements are legally binding contracts
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Business and Administration courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.