Level 2 Diploma/Certificate in Business and Administration
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: 12 Months, interest free
Minimum Age 16
This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
These qualifications in Business Administration are for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills, the course covers various learning units from Producing minutes of meetings to Principles of digital marketing.
Level 2 will suit you if you are just starting out and want to learn how to carry out basic administrative tasks. You need everyday skills, including handling mail and working and communicating with others.
This qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
As a qualified Receptionist/Business Administrator with a:
- Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
- Level 3 Diploma, you would be expected to become a Secretary or senior staff member and could expect to earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
- Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become an office manager and or PA and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising up to £50,000 Per Annum.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Now Only £1080.00
Only £100.00 Per Month
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help