Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 12 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Learning can start within just 2 working days of enrolment - complete all units to gain your qualification
- Distance Learning with a Part Time Approach: take up to 12 months to complete your course
- Email communication for guidance with coursework and support
- Launchpad to further Qualifications
- The Course is underwritten by Ofqual
- Simple Enrolment via Online Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Each unit takes approximately 10 hours to complete.
- Improve and expand your knowledge of customer service.
- Designed for customer-facing employees in a variety of work environments.
Download List of Units & Credit Values [PDF Link]
- Minimum Age 16
- This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Distance Learning with the back-up of real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to build and develop your career. Remove the stress by studying from the comfort of your own home on a timescale to suit you.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle. Become one of the best care sector recruits of the future by completing assignments and observations through a medium that suits you: from email to Skype, our Learner Management System to Video and Telephone – we’ve got your learning covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy in Full course suitable for those looking to commit wholeheartedly to the next step of their career. Buying in Full brings you the greatest savings. The Buy-in Full Price is £960.00
Buy in Full Now [Shopping Cart]
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will receive your unique email address and access code, along with instructions on how to get going with our Learner Management System. It really is that simple.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 8342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Business and Administration courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.