Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 6 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
By choosing one of our Health and Social Care courses, we believe that you are making a wise decision as this particular sector is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the UK. With an ever growing and ageing population there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites, you will notice that there is a significant demand for Social Care, Support Workers, therefore giving you many years of job security and the satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
What to expect from this Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care:
- Once you make the payment, you will automatically be emailed your student log-in details
- You can immediately begin enrolment
- Once we have everything we need, you will have your course induction over the telephone
- You will then be allocated an assessor who will put together an assessment plan
- You begin your coursework on the online learning system
- You can track your course progression on the progress bar
- Receive support and feedback from your assessor. You will communicate via a messaging system, email and phone calls. They will also mark your coursework
- Upon course completion, we will claim your Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
What requirements are there?
There are no specific entry requirements however learners must be in a job role appropriate to the chosen pathway. This job role can be full-time, part-time, paid or voluntary. The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
How the Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is assessed:
This Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care qualification requires assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
How will you upload your coursework?
You will be part of our newly developed Online Learner Management System which has been designed to ensure you receive quick responses to your work submissions and requests for support from one of our dedicated assessors or mentors. Our learner management system will help you to keep track of all of your assignments and clearly outlines through a progress bar how much you have remaining to complete your Level 2 Certificate for Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. Our assessors will be happy to guide you to resources which will help you to gain a more thorough understanding of your assignments and ensure you complete your course with as much ease as possible.
How do instalment plans work?
There is an option to create a monthly payment plan if you cannot pay in full. You may pay in instalment for up to 6 months (subject to admin fees).
Career Progression: What related qualifications could I do?
See below what your earnings potential could be if you were a qualified
Health Care, Social Care/Support, Worker with a:
Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
Level 3 Diploma, you could become a team leader or senior staff member and could earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become a manager and manage a care facility for adults or children and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning Child Care courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are fully accredited and nationally recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & responsive online tutor/assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, whether it’s London, Birmingham or Wales, you can benefit from our online courses. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.
% OFF When You Pay In Full
Now Only £600.00
Only £125.00 Per Month
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help