Level 1 Award/Certificate in Business and Administration
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 6 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
We believe that you are about to make a very wise decision in taking this course as it is one of the largest sectors in the UK. With a thriving service industry, there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites you will notice that there is a large demand for Business Administrators in many trading companies, therefore giving you many years of job security and satisfaction.
As a qualified Business Administrator/Personal Assistant with a:
· Level 2 Diploma, you could expect to earn a minimum of £15,000 Per Annum.
· Level 3 Diploma, you would be expected to become a Secretary or senior staff member and could expect to earn a minimum of £22,000 Per Annum.
· Level 5 Diploma, qualifies you to become an office manager and or PA and you could expect to earn a minimum of £33,000 rising up to £50,000 Per Annum.
From a starting point to a Level 5, it could take you 2-3 years to achieve on a part-time basis
These qualifications in Business Administration are for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills, the course covers various learning units from Producing minutes of meetings to Principles of digital marketing.
Level 1 will suit you if you are just starting out and want to learn how to carry out basic administrative tasks. You need everyday skills, including handling mail and working and communicating with others.
So get started now...
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Learning can start within just 2 working days of enrolment - complete all units to gain your qualification
- Distance Learning with a Part-Time Approach: take up to 6 months to complete your course
- Email communication for guidance with coursework and support
- Launchpad to further Qualifications
- Course is underwritten by Ofqual
- Simple Enrolment via Online Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Takes approx. 10 hours to complete a unit
- Course duration depends on how quickly you complete your coursework
- From the purchase of your first unit you are required to complete all units within 12 months
What careers can completing this course lead to?
- Personal assistant
- Office supervisor team leader
What you will get:
Nationally recognised City & Guilds Business and Administration Level 1 NVQ Award/Certificate
A qualification recognised by industry
The knowledge, skills, and competence for working in Business settings
Support, Information, Advice, and guidance from your Tutor
Use of our Online Google Classroom Portfolio and coursework submission program
All of the tools necessary to help you complete your qualification quickly
- Minimum Age 16
- This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Distance Learning with the back-up of real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to build and develop your career. Remove the stress by studying from the comfort of your own home on a timescale to suit you.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents, and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle. Become one of the best care sector recruits of the future by completing assignments and observations through a medium that suits you: from email to Skype, our Learner Management System to Video and Telephone – we’ve got your learning covered.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Take this course on a payment plan: Our Payment plan option allows you to study how you want, when you want, whilst spreading the cost up to 6 months.
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that’s suitable for you without any credit checks or questions asked.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will receive your unique email address and access code, along with instructions on how to get going with our Learner Management System. It really is that simple.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is an authority for online and class-room based courses, providing one of the most affordable and best quality training in the UK.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Chance to complete practice exams and receive constructive feedback
- You can expect a high quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
Learners travel from far as Ireland and Wales to take exams and courses. You can get to the centre via London Overground, National Rail or London Underground. The nearest stations are minutes away; Harringay Green Lanes Station, Harringay Station and Manor House. Pay and display parking is also available.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]