Level 1 Award/Certificate in Business and Administration
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Distance Learning
- Duration: 6 Months
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
This RQF/QCF/NVQ Level 1 Award/Certificate Qualification in Business and Administration are for those looking to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, the course covers various learning units from Producing minutes of meetings to Principles of digital marketing, the RQF/QCF/NVQ Level 1 Award/Certificate Qualification in Business and Administration will suit you if you are just starting out and want to learn how to carry out basic administrative tasks, everyday skills, including handling mail and working and communicating with others. On completion of this qualification, you can find yourself earning an average of £18,000 per annum Yes and it can all be yours for as little as £125.00 per month and all you have to do is scroll up and sign up now to your new career.
Minimum Age 16
This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
These qualifications in Business Administration are for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills, the course covers various learning units from Producing minutes of meetings to Principles of digital marketing.
Level 1 will suit you if you are just starting out and want to learn how to carry out basic administrative tasks. You need everyday skills, including handling mail and working and communicating with others.
This qualification requires an assessment of both competence and knowledge. Throughout your course, you will be assessed through a variety of methods:
- Written assignments and coursework
- Having a manager or colleague complete a witness testimony of tasks completed in a workplace
- Direct observations of you carrying out work-related tasks
- Professional discussions over the phone
- Supplying us with work product evidence.
What careers can completing this course lead to?
- Personal assistant
What you will get:
- Nationally recognised City & Guilds Business and Administration Level 1 NVQ Award/Certificate
- A qualification recognised by industry
- The knowledge, skills, and competence for working in Business settings
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
% OFF When You Pay In Full
Now Only £600.00
Only £125.00 Per Month
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help