Initial and Diagnostic Assessments
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
The initial and diagnostic assessments (in line with the reformed Functional Skills standards) will give us and more importantly the candidate a clear understanding of their current level in English and Maths from pre-entry to level 2.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
This is where we begin to build up a picture of the candidate's achievements, skills, interests, previous learning experiences and goals, and the learning needs associated with those goals. This information will help us identify which one of our courses is most suitable for the candidate.
Diagnostic assessment helps us identify specific learning strengths and needs of the candidate. This is vital as many learners have higher-level skills in some areas than in others. Diagnostic assessment happens alongside the initial assessment allowing us to gather even more information on the candidates learning style.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help