Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF)
Qualification: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools RQF
Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
Study Type: Part Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
This course can be completed in just 3 - 6 months.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
We believe that you are about to make a very wise decision in taking this course as this particular sector is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the UK. Based upon an ever growing and ageing population there is an increasing number of available job vacancies. By doing a quick search on job sites you will notice that there is a large demand for Teaching Assistants, therefore giving you many years of job security and the satisfaction of giving something back to the community.
As a qualified Teaching Assistant with a:
- Level 2 Certificate, you could expect between £13,000 and £18,000 a year. A Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) can earn up to £21,000 a year.
- Level 3 Certificate, you would be expected to become a Senior Teaching Assistant or Senior Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) and can earn from £21,000 to £25,000 a year. This will vary depending on the Local Education Authority (LEA) and the responsibilities of individual jobs.
From a starting point to a Level 3 can be achieved in just 1 year.
Our Teaching Assistant courses are designed to ensure you receive timely and targeted support from a dedicated tutor via our Online Distance Learning Classroom. On
Assessments will need to be carried out in order to ensure your competence of working in Health and Social Care. The assessment methods can be carried out through many mediums which include; completing written assignments, providing us with witness testimonies, observations of practice in your work setting, professional discussions and supplying us with work products.
This qualification can help you succeed in a wide range of roles, such as:
- Special Educational Needs Assistant
- Senior Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Senior Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
You could work as a teaching assistant in nursery, infant or junior schools, special schools, secondary schools or independent schools.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
Take this course on a payment plan: Our Payment plan option allows you to study how you
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that is suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
- Minimum Age 16
- This is a work-based course that requires workplace assessment. This can be work carried out on a part-time, full-time, paid or voluntary basis.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]