Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management (QCF)
Qualification: Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management (QCF)
Awarding Body: Training Qualifications UK
Study Type: Part Time Study, Distance Learning
Entry Requirements: No formal requirements
This course can be completed in just 6 - 9 months.
This course can be purchased on a payment plan and paid over 12 months.*
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is ideal for anyone who is looking to get into a management position or someone who is looking to move up in their company. This course develops your knowledge and skill required to take on higher level responsibilities.
This qualification is a generic management qualification, which will leave you with a variety of roles to explore. On completion of this qualification you can find yourself earning an average of £33.000 per annum.
So get started now....
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Learning can start within just 2 working days of enrolment - complete all units to gain your qualification
- Distance Learning with a Part Time Approach: take up to 12 months to complete your course
- Email communication for guidance with coursework and support
- Launchpad to further Qualifications
- Course under-written by Ofqual
- Simple Enrolment via Online Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
- Course duration depends on how quick you complete your coursework
Why Choose The Learning Station
Distance Learning with the back-up of real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Remove the stress by studying from the comfort of your own home on a timescale to suit you.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle. Become one of the best care sector recruits of the future by completing assignments and observations through a medium that suits you: from email to Skype, our Learner Management System to Video and Telephone – we’ve got your learning covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should be able to work at level 3 or above or have equivalent work experience in a management environment
The qualification is suitable for learners of 18 years of age and above.
Take this course on a payment plan: Our Payment plan option allows you to study how you want and when you want, whilst spreading the cost up to 12 months.
To Purchase just scroll up to the top of this page and click on add to cart, you will be able to choose a payment that's suitable for you without no credit checks or questions asked.
12-month easy payment options available in Cart.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will receive your unique email address and access code, along with instructions on how to get going with our Learner Management System. It really is that simple.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree that you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions T&C’s
*all purchases and payment agreements are legally binding contracts.