Functional Skills in Maths (Exam Only)
- Achievable within 5 Working Days of Purchase
- Access to Online Learning Materials
- Fully Accredited Qualification
Warning: Last items in stock!
Thank you for visiting our page, you have come to the right place to learn Functional Skills in Mathematics.
Why should I choose this course?
This course is available at Level 1 or Level 2; these qualifications cover everything from the very basics to the more advanced skills.
Our functional skills qualifications are nationally recognised and are equivalent to GCSE Level. A Level 1 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade D-G. A Level 2 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade
How it works
After purchase, you will be sent login details by email for access to your own online revision portal, which you can use to independently revise for your examination. Once you are ready to take your exam, call us on 0208 342 7210 to arrange your booking.
Your purchase includes:
- Self-help study material to prepare you
- Functional Skills Mathematics Exam
What you will get
- Initial & Diagnostic Assessments of your current level of Maths
- Access to learning materials and resources
- On successful completion, a Functional Skills in Mathematics (QCF) Certificate
You will be granted 3-months full access to our learner management system where you can find all the revision material you need.
Please note: You must book the exam/s within 3-months of purchase otherwise you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
Please be aware that there is no tutor support available in this course. If you have already purchased and would like to have support from a tutor you will need to upgrade for an additional cost.
This qualification can be achieved in just 3 working days of purchase.
On purchase, learners will have up to 6 months to book their exams.
Once you feel competent at the level you wish to gain, you will be required to take an invigilated exam at our centre in North London.
Paper-based exams: 14 working days notice.
Computer-based exams: 5 Working days notice
Exam Duration: 2 hours.
If in the unfortunate event you are not successful in the exam, you can retake an exam for just £54.00
What makes us different to other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
On purchasing the course you will be sent login details by email for your own online learning account. Once you feel you are ready to sit your exam call us on 0208 342 7210.