Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 2
Looking to train individuals working in a Health and Safety Role? This one’s for you:
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Develop essential job skills
- Tutor and Assessor Support bringing you information, advice and guidance when you need it
Get cracking on the next step. Open the door to Health & Safety Training.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Health and Safety in the Workplace Training QCF Level 2
- Be the Best by opting for a second level nationally and internationally recognised and regulated qualification
- Develop workplace competence and specialist knowledge focusing on the importance of H&S
- Reduce risk in the workplace from retail to manufacturing, food premises to care environments in both the private and public sector.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of legislation, fire procedures, chemical safety, manual handling, ergonomics and workstation design, welfare,
working atheights, transport and vehicles, noise and vibration, hazardous substances and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Complete the
1 hourmultiple choice examination achieving a minimum 20 out of 30 to succeed.
- Launchpad to HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) or HABC Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Develop employees to operate with competence and a deep understanding of Health and Safety issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- Flexible Payment plans with up to 12 months to pay -No Credit Checks.
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy-in-Full course suitable for those looking to commit to their development in the most cost-effective way. The Buy-in-Full option costs £250.
Buy in Full Now [Shopping Cart]
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]