Health and Safety in the Workplace QCF Level 3
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
This course is aimed at anybody who has already completed a health and safety course or requires a health and safety training refresher. Health and Safety is important for the safety and good health of all employees in any workplace.
This e-learning Health and Safety Course will typically last 1-2 hours and will provide you with a CPD Health and Safety Awareness Certificate on completion.
This e-learning course Health and Safety in the Workplace is designed to inform learners of the legal responsibilities surrounding health and safety, Hazards and risks in the workplace to be aware of.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
The course consists of 4 Units:
- Understanding the Requirements for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Understanding the Benefits of Using a Safety Management System
- Understand the Principles of Risk Assessment
- Understand the Risks and Control Methods for Common Workplace Hazards
On purchase, you’ll be sent login details to your Health and Safety Courses by email with instructions. Simply log into your account, select your course and begin your Health and Safety training. After you have finished your course you will be able to download your certificate.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Occupational Health and Safety Qualifications
- Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety Qualifications
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.