Health and Safety in the Workplace QCF Level 3
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Health and Safety in the Workplace Training QCF Level 3
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally and internationally recognised and regulated qualification
- Develop workplace competence and thorough specialist knowledge focusing on the importance of H&S
- Train those with responsibility for H&S Management or in Supervisory roles as well as key factors in implementing H&S policy.
- Reduce risk in the workplace from retail to manufacturing, food premises to care environments in both the private and public sector.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of legislation as well as the hazards present in the workplace along with how to implement effective and necessary controls.
- Understand your legal and moral H&S obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers.
Course consists of 4 Units:
- Understanding the Requirements for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Understanding the Benefits of Using a Safety Management System
- Understand the Principles of Risk Assessment
- Understand the Risks and Control Methods for Common Workplace Hazards
- Three Day Course
- Launchpad to HABC Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) or HABC Level 4 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Course underwritten by Ofqual.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career. Develop management and supervisory employees to operate with competence and a deep understanding of Health and Safety issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy-in-Full course suitable for those looking to commit to their development in the most cost-effective way.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will be contacted by The Learning Station to arrange the start date and location of your course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [link to your T&C’s]