Health and Safety in the Workplace QCF Level 3
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Blended (e-learning/classroom)
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
This e-learning course Health and Safety in the Workplace is designed to inform learners of the legal responsibilities surrounding health and safety, Hazards and risks in the workplace to be aware of.
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally and internationally recognised and regulated qualification
- Develop workplace competence and thorough specialist knowledge focusing on the importance of H&S
- Train those with responsibility for H&S Management or in Supervisory roles as well as key factors in implementing H&S policy.
- Reduce risk in the workplace from retail to manufacturing, food premises to care environments in both the private and public sector.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the legislation as well as the hazards present in the workplace along with how to implement effective and necessary controls.
- Understand your legal and moral H&S obligations to employees, contractors, visitors and suppliers.
Scroll up to purchase this course and get yourself compliant will all the latest safety laws & guidelines...
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
The course consists of 4 Units:
- Understanding the Requirements for Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Understanding the Benefits of Using a Safety Management System
- Understand the Principles of Risk Assessment
- Understand the Risks and Control Methods for Common Workplace Hazards
On purchase, you’ll be sent login details to your Health and Safety Courses by email with instructions. Simply log into your account, select your course and begin your Health and Safety training. After you have finished your course you will be able to download your certificate.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Occupational Health and Safety Qualifications
- Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety Qualifications
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help