Level 1 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: The Learning Station (CPD)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
This e-learning Health and Safety Course will typically last half a day and will provide you with a CPD Health and Safety Awareness Certificate on completion. This e-learning course Health and Safety in the Workplace is designed to inform learners of the legal responsibilities surrounding health and safety, Hazards and risks in the workplace to be aware of.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Level 1 Health and Safety Course Content:
- Importance of Health and Safety
- Key Terms used in Health and Safety
- Legal Responsibilities around Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Signs
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Personal Hygiene
- Welfare Facilities and First Aid
- Reporting Accidents and Ill Health
On purchase, you’ll be sent login details to your Health and Safety Courses by email with instructions. Simply log into your account, select your course and begin your Health and Safety training. After you have finished your course you will be able to download your certificate.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 Health and Safety in the Workplace
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help