Health and Safety For Carers QCF Level 1
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Health and Safety For Carers HABC QCF Level 1
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally and internationally recognised and regulated qualification
- Develop workplace competence and thorough knowledge focusing on the importance of H&S and handling of those you care for alongside the importance of maintaining a safe and clean environment in a range of settings.
- Understand the importance of following company H&S rules and procedures.
- Understand that H&S is the responsibility of everyone from contractors to visitors and suppliers.
- Course consists of one mandatory unit taken as a free-standing qualification or part of a wider programme of training.
- Launchpad to HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF), HABC Level 2 Award in Infection Control, and HABC Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
- Course underwritten by Ofqual.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to build and developing your career. Develop management and supervisory employees to operate with competence and a deep understanding of Health and Safety issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents, and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will be contacted by The Learning Station to arrange the start date and location of your course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 8342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]