HACCP Supervising QCF Level 3 Award in Catering
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Blended (e-learning/classroom)
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Early Completion: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
HACCP Level 3 Award for Supervising Catering
This practical, user-friendly qualification has been created to help caterers to comply with EU legislation and provides a thorough understanding of how HACCP-based procedures can be applied in a catering context. It also provides the flexibility to suit different types of businesses
The Level 3 Award in HACCP in Catering is designed for proprietors, managers and supervisors of small and medium-sized catering businesses.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
This qualification further expands on the fundamentals of the Level 2 Award in HACCP for Catering. It is suitable for supervisors, managers, chefs, trainers and HACCP team members employed within a catering environment.
Why should I choose this course?
This qualification will provide candidates with the knowledge to develop, implement and maintain a food safety management system based on Codex HACCP principles, in a catering environment. They will understand the legal requirements pertaining to HACCP and the flexibility allowed, the importance of prerequisite programmes and the role of supervisors in monitoring, taking corrective action, completing and checking the documentation and verifying and reviewing the HACCP system.
- Acquire a more specialized knowledge and skill set
- Internationally recognised
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Provides recognition for current skills
This qualification is made up of one mandatory unit.
Learners must successfully complete the assessment for the unit to achieve the qualification. This qualification can be taken as a freestanding qualification or as part of a wider programme of training.
This qualification is assessed through a 60-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
Successful learners must achieve a score of at least 40 out of 60. Learners will achieve a Merit if they achieve 50 out of 60.
Progression and further learning routes include:
• HABC Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
• HABC Level 4 International Award in Managing HACCP for Catering
1, State Funded - Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria*
2, Privately, Online by Paypal, In Person Debit Card, Credit Card and Cash**
3, By Bacs to The Learning Station bank account: Nat West St Albans Branch, Sort Code # 60-18-11 Account # 17384117.
4, By Cheque please make cheques payable to The Learning Station and send to our centre by post.
On purchasing the course you will be contacted within 48 Hours to arrange for you to meet with a course representative at our branch in Haringey, North London. You may need to carry out a small initial assessment and agree on a suitable course start date.
For transport, travel and location information of our centre please click on the link here http://bit.ly/1SefzxG
** there is a 3% charge on all payments made by card.
* Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help