HABC - Online First Aid at Work Course (FAW)
Now Only £35.00
Choose your payment plan and get started.
This Online First Aid at Work Course (FAW) is completed entirely online and is accredited by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC). This course only takes 4-5 hours to complete with a downloadable certificate available immediately after completion.
What is included in the price?
- Access to the course for up to 6-months
- Downloadable Highfield (HABC) Accredited Certificate
Once you have begun your journey with us, you will have access to the online learning system where you will be able to access your e-learning course, complete your online test and view many other learning resources to help brush up your skills. The Highfield online learning platform is easy-to-use and compatible with computers, Macs, and mobile devices.
You will be tested on your ability and understanding throughout your course by multiple-choice quizzes. If you are not successful on your attempts, you can retry the quizzes again until you pass, without any additional charges.
This Online First Aid at Work (FAW) Course is quick and easy to enrol onto, after purchase you will receive login details by email to begin your online journey.
How is The Course Completed?
Completed on our LMS, you'll have an assessor marking your work and providing guidance and feedback throughout your learning journey.
Expert Course and Career Advisors
with a wealth of experience.
Study at home or abroad
at your leisure.
Gaining the experience you need
during your course.
HABC - Online First Aid at Work Course (FAW)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Access to Course: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Non-Applicable
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
- Totum Card Eligible: Non-Applicable
- Accepted by: Non-Applicable
- GCSE Equivalent: Non-Applicable
- ID Card Included: Non-Applicable
- Approved by: Non-Applicable
- Valid for: Non-Applicable
- Can be completed within: Non-Applicable
- Qualification Ref: Non-Applicable
Career pathways for this Course
The First Aid at Work Course is aimed at managers and supervisors of a work setting, however, it is recommended to have multiple members of a workforce trained in case of an emergency.
This Online First Aid at Work Course is ideal for candidates who are looking to gain an in-depth understanding of how to act in the event of an emergency where someone will require first aid in the workplace.
The Online First Aid at Work Course is accredited by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC).
This can be completed on most devices, however, we do recommend using a Laptop/PC.
Upon purchase, you will receive login details to your online First Aid at Work (FAW) Course within 2 working days to begin your online journey.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choking casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to their bones
- Administering first aid to a casualty with head and spinal injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with burns or eye injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning or anaphylaxis
- Administering first aid to a casualty with a major illness
This course is fully accredited by Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance and is tested and delivered via the Highfield e-learning systems.
During your course, you will be quizzed with multiple choice questions and interactive resources.
On completion of this course, you will have achieved a Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance - CPD First Aid at Work (FAW) Certificate.
Why Study With The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Online & Distance Learning courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- Easy online payment options
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutors/Assessors
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:30 – 17:00 Mon-Fri
Need Some Help ?
Fill out the form and we'll get straight back to you with help.