Functional Skills in Maths (Exam Only)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: London
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: City and Guilds
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Why should I choose this course?
This course is available at Level 1 or Level 2; these qualifications cover everything from the very basics to the more advanced skills.
Our functional skills qualifications are nationally recognised and are equivalent to GCSE Level. A Level 1 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade D-G. A Level 2 qualification is equivalent to GCSE grade A*-C.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please be aware the personal details you provide will be used to register you with the awarding body. If there are any corrections that need to be made you will be charged a £20.00 administration fee. The following details will need to be provided upon payment and will need to match the candidates ID:
- Learner full name (including any and other middle names and last names)
- Learners email address (needs to be unique to the learner)
- Contact telephone number
If the learners details are incorrect on the day of the exam the learner will not be allowed to do the exam, and will need to pay the standard exam fee of £80.00 to rebook.
How it works
After purchase, you will be sent login details by email for access to your own online revision portal, which you can use to independently revise for your examination. Once you are ready to take your exam, call us on 0208 342 7210 to arrange your booking.
Your purchase includes:
- Self-help study material to prepare you
- Functional Skills Mathematics Exam
What you will get
- Initial & Diagnostic Assessments of your current level of Maths
- Access to learning materials and resources
- On successful completion, a Functional Skills in Mathematics (QCF) Certificate
You will be granted 3-months full access to our learner management system where you can find all the revision material you need.
Please note: You must book the exam/s within 3-months of purchase otherwise you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
Please be aware that there is no tutor support available in this course. If you have already purchased and would like to have support from a tutor you will need to upgrade for an additional cost.
This qualification can be achieved in just 3 working days of purchase.
On purchase, learners will have up to 3 months to book their exams.
Once you feel competent at the level you wish to gain, you will be required to take an invigilated exam at our centre in North London.
Exam results can be held for up 32 days from the date of the exam being taken.
Paper-based exams: 14 working days notice.
Computer-based exams: 5 Working days notice
Exam Duration: 1 Hour and 45 Minutes
If in the unfortunate event you are not successful in the exam, you can retake an exam for just £54.00
If in the unfortunate event you are unable to attend your examination or assessment and need to reschedule, you will need to provide us with at least 28 days' notice to reschedule without charge.
Rescheduling examinations or assessments with less than 28 days notice will be subject to a £50.00 administration charge, plus any additional fees charged by the awarding organisation.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
On purchasing the course you will be sent login details by email for your own online learning account. Once you feel you are ready to sit your exam call us on 0208 342 7210.
- You should check your temperature and ensure you do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 before attending.
- When visiting our centre you will be required to arrive with your own gloves and face mask.
- Learners and visitors will be required to queue with social distancing in mind and following the floor stickers and staying in the designated areas only.
- Physical contact with staff and learners/customers will be prohibited including handshakes.
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen Business and Administration courses. Whatever your reason is for enrolling on one of our courses, you can rest assured that you will be supported by a highly qualified, experienced and helpful assessor.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- All our qualifications are Fully Accredited and Nationally Recognised
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- Experienced & Responsive Online Tutor/Assessor
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, an assessor will be able to come to your workplace for observations. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.