Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Our Level 2 Food Safety in Catering e-learning Training Course is aimed at anyone who is working around and/or with food regularly. It is a requirement that all businesses dealing with food must ensure their staff have received training to be competent in handling food.
It is also appropriate for those providing services to catering, such as pest control operators, maintenance engineers and laundry and food delivery personnel to have carried Food Safety Training.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
Our food safety e-learning training course is made up of 8 chapters, with 50 slides of fun and engaging content. Some of the modules included in the training course are:
- Food Poisoning and Effects
- Legal Requirements
- How to wash your hands
- Protective clothing
- Sources and Types of Bacteria
- Temperature Control and Measuring Devices
- Hot Holding
- Defrosting Foods
- Food Storage and Date Marking
- Food Allergies and intolerances
- Food Premises Hygiene
- Cleaning, Cleaning Schedules and Disinfecting
- Washing Facilities
- Food Infestation and how to prevent
- Common Food pests and how to prevent
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Types of Controls in a catering Environment
Once you have completed this Level 2 e-learning Food Safety in Catering Training Course, you will have the knowledge and understanding to work safely with food in a catering business. You will also have the knowledge required to sit the Level 2 Food Safety in Catering accredited exam. If you would like to take the accredited Food Safety Qualification, you can call us after you have finished your training and make a payment of £80.00 to sit your exam.
If you want to complete our online Level 2 Food Safety in Catering Training Course and then sit the accredited Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering Exam, you must attend the examination at our centre in North London, Haringey.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Food Safety in Catering
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.