Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Our Level 2 Food Safety in Catering e-learning Training Course is aimed at anyone who is working around and/or with food regularly. It is a requirement that all businesses dealing with food must ensure their staff have received training to be competent in handling food.
It is also appropriate for those providing services to catering, such as pest control operators, maintenance engineers and laundry and food delivery personnel has carried Food Safety Training.
This e-learning Food Safety Training Course typically lasts 3-4 hours, you will be quizzed throughout your training course at the end of each learning outcome. Don’t worry, if you don’t have 3-4 consecutive hours to spare, you can always continue where you left off, all your progress will be saved.
Our e-learning Food Safety Course is compatible with most devices, including IOS, Android, Windows and Chromebase. You can take your Food Safety training anywhere and at anytime
Level 2 Food Safety Training Course Content
Our food safety e learning training course is made up of 8 chapters, with 50 slides of fun and engaging content. Some of the modules included in the training course are:
- Food Poisoning and Effects
- Legal Requirements
- How to wash your hands
- Protective clothing
- Sources and Types of Bacteria
- Temperature Control and Measuring Devices
- Hot Holding
- Defrosting Foods
- Food Storage and Date Marking
- Food Allergies and intolerances
- Food Premises Hygiene
- Cleaning, Cleaning Schedules and Disinfecting
- Washing Facilities
- Food Infestation and how to prevent
- Common Food pests and how to prevent
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Types of Controls in a catering Environment
How does it work?
On purchase, you’ll be sent login details to your Level 2 Food Safety Course by email with instructions. Simply log into your account, select your course and begin your Food Safety training. After you have finished your course you will be able to download your certificate.
Once you have completed this Level 2 e learning Food Safety in Catering Training Course, you will have the knowledge and understanding to work safely with food in a catering business. You will also have the knowledge required to sit the Level 2 Food Safety in Catering accredited exam. If you would like to take the accredited Food Safety Qualification, you can call us after you have finished your training and make a payment of £80.00 to sit your exam.
If you want to complete our online Level 2 Food Safety in Catering Training Course and then sit the accredited Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering Exam, you must attend the examination at our centre in North London, Haringey.
Why choose The Learning Station?
The Learning Station is fast becoming one of the UK’s top providers of online tuition with many students happily completing their chosen construction courses such as this Food Safety in Catering online training course.
- We have thousands of successful learners
- Our courses are specifically designed to ensure fast progression
- Simple to use e-learning and distance learning courses
- You can expect a high-quality service at an affordable rate
- On-Site Internal Quality Assurance & Moderator
- Technical Support 09:00 – 18:00 Mon-Fri
No matter where you are in the UK, whether it’s London, Birmingham or Wales, you can benefit from our online courses. There will never be a need for you to come to our centre as your entire course can be completed from wherever you’re based.
Call us now: 0208 342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The full address is 439 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1HA.