Food Safety for Retail QCF Level 2 Award
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: United Kingdom
- Ofqual Registered: Yes
- Awarding Body: HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Learners gaining this qualification will know that food safety is the responsibility of everyone involved in the storage, preparation and handling of food. Its topics are regarded by the Foods Standards Agency as being important to maintaining good practice in the production of safe food.
The qualification is suitable for learners 16 years of age and above.
The course can be taken by an individual or groups of people with a maximum of 12 learners in attendance.
Core Units at Level 2
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand the importance of keeping him/herself clean and hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe
- The legal responsibilities of food handlers and food business operator
- Effective personal hygiene practices
You will be assessed by taking a written multiple-choice paper/online test at the end of your course
The course is held at our Haringey training centre but can also be delivered at an alternative venue
Acquiring this qualification will allow you to seek employment in retail food outlets with earnings of £18,000 per year.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help