First Aid at Work RQF Level 3
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
First Aid at Work RQF Level 3 award
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Gain knowledge and practical skills.
- Cover a range of first aid and emergency aid skills including CPR
- Complies with Health & Safety (FAW) Regulations and the Approved Code of Practice (L74) Guidelines for the Qualification of Workplace First Aiders.
- Ideal for those responsible for First Aid in their Workplace
- Qualification valid for 3 years.
- Opt for delivery over 3 consecutive days, or over 3 weeks.
- Learn as an individual or group with a maximum of 12 learners. Delivered on site for you.
- Course Components include:
- - The Role of the First Aider
- - Assessing the Situation in an Emergency
- - First Aid Priorities
- - Basic Life Support
- - Examination and Administer First Aid to a Casualty
- - Unconsciousness
- - Control of Bleeding
- - Fractures, Burns & Scalds
- - Heart Attacks
- - Eye Injuries
- - Dressings & Contents of First Aid Kits
- - Recording and Reporting of Incidents and Accidents in line with Regulations
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Previous experience not required
Why Choose the Learning Station
On-Site Training with knowledgeable guidance and personable support, allowing you to build and develop your career. Training delivered when you need it, how you need it, and to the relevant personnel
Be part of The Learning Station network of workplace training, focussed on developing careers and unleashing potential. Meet legislative requirements whilst investing in and developing your most important asset, your employees – we’ve got your training covered.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will be contacted by a Learning Station representative to arrange a convenient date and venue for the delivery of this course.
Taking on a new training endeavour can be daunting. Knowing you’re choosing the right course for the right people might raise the odd question. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 8342 7210
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]