Fire Safety Training
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Fire Safety Training QCF Level 2 Award
This accredited qualification is aimed at those involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace, and includes managers, supervisors, team leaders fire wardens/ marshals and staff in the workplace where there is a potential risk of fire.
Those gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
Why should I choose this course?
This course is a nationally recognised course provided by a respected awarding body, once gained this award will give you “responsible person” status within your workplace and the Knowledge of Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005.
- Previous experience not needed
- Learn fire risk assessment skills
- Nationally recognised
- Covers broad topics in fire safety and risk assessment
- Fulfils legal responsibilities
Key components included in this course:
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
- How to draw up a business action plan
- How to reducing the chances of fire in your workplace
- Fire safety recommendations
- How to manage the Fire safety book/log
- Level 3/4 Fire Risk Assessment qualifications
- Level 3 Award in Health and Safety
These courses are essential for all employers and their employees. Once completed the learner will be provided with an accredited QCF Award and will know exactly how to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment.
On purchasing the course you will be contacted within 48 Hours to arrange for you to meet with a course representative at our branch in Haringey, North London. You may need to carry out a small initial assessment and agree on a suitable course start date.
1, State Funded - Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria*
2, Privately, Online by Paypal, In Person Debit Card, Credit Card and Cash**
3, By Bacs to The Learning Station bank account: Nat West St Albans Branch, Sort Code # 60-18-11 Account # 17384117.
4, By Cheque please make cheques payable to The Learning Station and send to our centre by post.
For transport, travel and location information of our centre please click on the link here http://bit.ly/1SefzxG
** there is a 3% charge on all payments made by card.
* Subject to Availability of Funding and Eligibility Criteria