General enquiries - FAQs
- How can I log into my account? Once you purchase a course, you will be sent login details through email. Be sure to check your spam if you haven’t receive it within 24 hours.Read more
- Why do I have to do both Maths and English initial assessments? No matter what course you’re doing, you must complete both tests as it is part of our enrolment procedure and compliance. They are important because they tell us what level you’re currently working at.Read more
- My password isn’t working. What do I do? When you first log into your student account, the password will be the one we set for you. You will then be forced to change it and you should create a memorable one. If you forget it, simply set a new passport by clicking forgot password.Read more
- How can I upload my work? You must upload and submit your work in our learning portal. Do not email your work to us as it should all be done within the system.Read more
- Do you accept guest posts? We do. Please email [email protected] with your idea or draft and your work may appear on our blog. Please read our guest post guidelines before you do this.Read more
- How long does it take to get feedback? Average of 8-10 working days for an assessor to give feedback.Read more
- Can I get extra time for my exams if I have learning difficulties? You can get extra time providing you email the evidence to [email protected] The subject line should read: ‘Extra time needed in exam’.Read more
- Can I get the hardcopy of my certificate? We will send you a digital copy of your certificate. If you want a hardcopy, you can pay for postage or pick it up from our centre.Read more
- Where are Examinations sat?
All examinations (including those for Functional Skills) are required to be sat at our only testing centre in Haringey, North London. If you require special arrangements to be made due to exceptional circumstances, please contact us here.Read more
- Christmas Closing Period 2021
Our main office will be temporarily closed from 6 pm on Friday the 17th December – Tuesday the 4th January at 9 am.
Our phone lines will still be operational during this period (excluding public holidays), but we will be limited in the support that we can provide.
If your query is urgent, please email [email protected] and we will reply as soon as possible.
Traffic Marshal Courses
Due to our offices being closed for the Christmas period, there may be a delay with your traffic marshal ID Cards being Posted. Normal posting times will resume from Tuesday the 4th January 2022.
E-certificates are still available for you to download immediately after your course is completed.
If you are waiting for your NVQ/RQF/QCF Certificate, there may be a delay in issuing your certificate due to our awarding bodies and our offices being closed for the festive period.Read more