ESOL - English for Beginners (6 Online Sessions)
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: E-Learning
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: The Learning Station (CPD)
- Payments: Non-Applicable
At the end of each session, you will need to upload the work that you have completed so we can mark and review your progress.
The course features a progress bar to track the sessions you have completed, as well as links to each training session. Full details of your course and initial assessment are sent to you and a certificate of completion on achievement.
Course 1 (Mornings):
Tuesday's 10:00 - 12:00
Thursday's 10:00 - 12:00
Course 2 (Afternoons):
Tuesday's 14:00 - 16:00
Thursday's 14:00 - 16:00
Call In now to book your Dates on 0208342 7210
- Initial assessment to determine your current level
- Session 1 – Lowercase letters and sounds
- Session 2 – Uppercase letters, simple words, and sounds
- Session 3 – Vowels and Sounds
- Session 4 – Colours in Basic Sentences
- Session 5 – Greetings and Goodbyes in everyday situations
- Session 6 – How to use English skills when speaking, reading, and writing
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, candidates must be over the age of 16 to enrol and must have good IT skills as the course is delivered entirely online.
Our fees are very competitive and you will be tutored by a very experienced Native English Speaker/Teacher.
If you wish to cancel a session, you must provide at least 24 Working Hours (Excludes Fridays and Weekends) Fees are not refundable but you may transfer to a friend and there would be an Admin Charge of £30.00.
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help