Equality and Diversity Level 2 Certificate
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised qualification
Develop workplace competence and thorough knowledge focusing on ensuring individuals and groups are treated fairly, equally, and no less favourably, including issues of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Promote the removal of discrimination in the workplace.
- Understand the issues of bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Understand the importance of following Diversity and Equality legislation.
The course involves classroom learning as well as a workshop environment and some workplace based learning.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings.
Scroll up now to buy this course, that will enhance your Competence and knowledge, add value to your CV and the skills you can offer to an employer as well as increasing your earnings oh and let's not forget your passport to University too.