Equality and Diversity Level 2 Certificate
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised qualification
- Develop workplace competence and thorough knowledge focusing on ensuring individuals and groups are treated fairly, equally, and no less favourably, including issues of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Promote the removal of discrimination in the workplace.
- Understand the issues of bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- Understand the importance of following Diversity and Equality legislation.
- Course involves classroom learning as well as a workshop environment and some workplace based learning.
- Suitable for individuals working in all sectors.
- 180 Guided Learning Hours
- Course underwritten by Ofqual.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to build and develop your career. Develop all employees to understand Equality and Diversity issues.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will be contacted by The Learning Station to arrange the start date and location of your course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 8342 7210
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]