Emergency First Aid at Work RQF Level 3 Award
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
|Enfield Courses||Tottenham Courses||City of London|
|13th January||20t January||27th January|
|24th January||23rd January||29th January|
|6th February||10th February||13th February|
|26th February||27th Feburary||24th February|
|2nd March||16th March||25th March|
|23rd March||19th March||30th March|
|1st April||27th April||20th April|
|29th April||30th April||27th April|
|4th May||13th May||18th May|
|13th May||21st May||20th May|
|4th June||16th June||22nd June|
|19th June||17th June||25th June|
|6th July||13th July||15th July|
|15th July||16th July||20th July|
|17th September||23rd September||21st September|
|25th September||28th September||28th September|
|5th October||12th October||19th October|
|19th October||15th October||22nd October|
|2nd November||9th November||18th November|
|18th November||12th November||23rd November|
|2nd December||7th December||14th December|
|14th December||10th December||17th December|
Emergency First Aid at Work RQF Level 2 Award (EFAW)
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Gain knowledge and practical skills.
- Cover a range of first aid and emergency aid skills including CPR
- Course underwritten by Ofqual
- Ideal for those responsible for First Aid in their Workplace
- Aids with compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982.
- Cover topics deemed important by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) for maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries or ill health in the workplace.
- Learn as an individual or group with a maximum of 12 learners.
- Accredited by OFQUAL.
Core Units include:
- - Understanding the Role & Responsibilities of a First Aider
- - Assess an Incident
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Breathing Normally
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Not Breathing Normally
- - Recognise and Assist a Casualty Who is Choking
- - Manage a Casualty with External Bleeding
- - Manage a Casualty Who is in Shock
- - Manage a Casualty With a Minor Injury
- Held at our Haringey Training Centre, but please discuss if you would like delivery at an alternative venue.
Why Choose the Learning Station
On-Site Training with knowledgeable guidance and personable support, allowing you to build and develop your career. Training delivered when you need it, how you need it, and to the relevant personnel.
Be part of The Learning Station network of workplace training, focussed on developing careers and unleashing potential. Meet legislative requirements whilst investing in and developing your most important asset, your employees – we’ve got your training covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days you will be contacted by a Learning Station representative to arrange a convenient time and venue for the delivery of this course.
Taking on a new training endeavour can be daunting. Knowing you’re choosing the right course for the right people might raise the odd question. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 342 7210
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]