Emergency First Aid at Work RQF Level 2 Award
Looking for a One Day Emergency First Aid at Work Qualification? This one’s for you:
We have regular availability of training in your area, just fill in the short form here, and we will call you with dates and locations.
Broaden your skills with this one day course.
Range of First Aid Skills including CPR
Tutor and Assessor Support to ensure success
Warning: Last items in stock!
Emergency First Aid at Work RQF Level 2 Award (EFAW)
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted qualification
- Gain knowledge and practical skills.
- Cover a range of first aid and emergency aid skills including CPR
- Ideal for those responsible for First Aid in their Workplace
- Aids with compliance with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982.
- Cover topics deemed important by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) for maintaining good practice in the safe, prompt and effective treatment of injuries or ill health in the workplace.
- Learn as an individual or group with a maximum of 12 learners.
- Accredited by OFQUAL.
Core Units include:
- - Understanding the Role & Responsibilities of a First Aider
- - Assess an Incident
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Breathing Normally
- - Manage an Unresponsive Casualty Who is Not Breathing Normally
- - Recognise and Assist a Casualty Who is Choking
- - Manage a Casualty with External Bleeding
- - Manage a Casualty Who is in Shock
- - Manage a Casualty With a Minor Injury
- Held at our Haringey Training Centre, but please discuss if you would like delivery at an alternative venue.
Why Choose the Learning Station
On-Site Training with knowledgeable guidance and personable support, allowing you to build and develop your career. Training delivered when you need it, how you need it, and to the relevant personnel.
Be part of The Learning Station network of workplace training, focussed on developing careers and unleashing potential. Meet legislative requirements whilst investing in and developing your most important asset, your employees – we’ve got your training covered.
What makes us different to other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy in Full One Day course. Buying in Full saves you money. This course costs £95 excluding tax. Buy in Full Now [link: Shopping Cart]
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working
Taking on a new training endeavour can be daunting. Knowing you’re choosing the right course for the right people might raise the odd question. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 020 342 7210
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]