Door Supervisor training QCF Level 2 Award
- Time: Non-Applicable
- Learning style: Non-Applicable
- Duration: Non-Applicable
- Venue: Online
- Ofqual Registered: Non-Applicable
- Awarding Body: Non-Applicable
- Payments: Non-Applicable
Provider's Course Overview
Door Supervisor Training QCF Level 2 Award
- Be the Best by opting for a nationally recognised and accepted training course
- Volume Discounts Available: 5% for 5 or more learners, 10% for 9 or more learners.
- Knowledge and Skills Training resulting in competency to work as a Door Supervisor.
- Launchpad to gaining SIA licence.
- Designed for those operating in the private security industry.
- Launchpad to a career in the Private Security Industry.
- Core Units include: Working with the Private Security Industry; Working as a Door Supervisor with the Private Security Industry; Conflict Management with the Private Security Industry; Physical Intervention Skills with the Private Security Industry.
- Course completed over 5 days. On the final day there will be 4 multiple choice exams and a practical assessment.
- Course underwritten by Ofqual.
Learners must be 18+ years.
Pass Criminality Checks.
Why Choose the Learning Station
Professional Learning with real, personable support, allowing you to take a flexible route to building and developing your career within the Private Security Industry.
Be part of a Virtual Classroom with access to a wide range of learning materials including PowerPoint Presentations, Videos, Documents and Workbooks. Gain skill and competence in a learning style to suit you and your lifestyle.
What makes us different from other colleges?
- We offer the full QCF/RQF Ofqual courses with pathway choices of your own.
- Free initial assessment assessments of academic levels with immediate results.
- Online, Distance / Blended Learning.
- Learner Management System Accessible 24/7.
- Responsive online tutor and assessor support.
- On-site, internal verifier + Moderator.
- Flexible – Blended delivery of assessment and observation.
- Free Learning Resources for Ease of study.
- No Credit Checks - Easy and Manageable Payments up to 12 Months.
- Technical support team available 09:00 - 18:00 Mon – Fri.
Be the Best for Less: This is a Buy in Full course suitable for those ready to make a commitment to their development. Buying in Full saves you money. This course costs From £185.00 for London Post Codes and from £222.00 for courses outside the M25 excluding tax. Buy in Full Now [Shopping Cart]
What Happens Next?
Once enrolled you’re all set to get learning. Within two working days, you will be contacted by a Learning Station representative to arrange your course.
Taking on a new learning endeavour can be daunting. We’re here with you every step of the way. If you’d like more information just get in touch:
Call us now: 0845 026 8402
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print: Please note, that by purchasing a Learning Station course you agree you have both read and understood our Terms & Conditions [T&C’s]
Need Some Help?
Fill out the form below and we'll getstraight back to you with help